Sprinkler System Maintenance | Fort Bend County
Installing an irrigation system is just the first step. We offer maintenance programs designed to protect our clients' investments. Landscape irrigation accounts for nearly 50% of the water we use from our utilities. A poorly designed or maintained sprinkler system means that much of this water will not reach its intended source and is lost to run-off, evaporation, or will result in overwatering. In the long run, maintaining your system will save you lots of money, reduce pollution from run-off, and prevent over-watering.
At Sugar Land Irrigation Pros, we will come check your system for noticeable leaks, drainage problems, and broken and leaking heads and nozzles. We will ensure your timer and controller are turned on and programmed properly for the current season and landscape of your lawn. We will make minor adjustments to ensure the heads are spraying in the correct manner and are distributing the correct amount of water. We will also offer any advice about re-piping or any major adjustments needed to improve your irrigation system’s efficiency and provide you with a proposal.
Although each system is different, residential or commercial, our maintenance programs include these essential services:
- Seasonal sprinkler adjustments
- Inspection of the system controller, making sure it’s plugged in and functioning properly
- Adjusting timers based on season, time and date.
- Changing the schedule to reflect the season and current needs of the landscaping.
- Checking the zones and looking for system damage
- Checking the connection of all wires - Making sure that rain, wind, or soil moisture sensors are connected.
- Seasonal winterization
Contact us to find out more about our seasonal and monthly maintenance plans. We can work with you to come up with a maintenance program that best suits your lawn care needs.